Saturday, July 14, 2012

Makin' a splash

Daddy took me swimming in the kiddie pool today! And by swimming I mean, kicking my legs in the water and coo-ing and smiling at my Dad. Everyone must have thought I was pretty funny because they stood around the pool and giggled and made this "Awww" sound. Nana and Mommy were busy taking pictures on those little black square things that everyone talks into. Then my Papa came over and blew bubbles in the water and splashed with me. He's such a silly guy. But I like silly. It was super hot today!! By the time we got home I was SO ready for bed. Swimming is hard work :)


7 comments:

Candice said...

Ohmygoodness!! This is just too precious!!!

Erica said...

lil lady making big splashes!!

Liz said...

I know I say this all the time but I really can't stand her cuteness. She is like a living doll! Just sooooo adorable!

Jenn and Casey said...

She's beautiful!

Amber said...

She looks WAY TOO CUTE in that swimsuit!!! Our little lady loves the water too. :)

carlia said...

so sweet! sounds like it was a big day for her. so fun! :) we just bought one of those blow-up kiddie pools that's just big enough for me to get in with mack. this makes me want to hurry up and try it out.

Shannon said...

That shot of her in the swimsuit....PRESH! I love it!