Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas in pictures

We had a lovely Christmas with our baby girl and our families! They were so generous to both Samantha and us! It was really nice spending time with the ones who mean the most to us. We are super blessed. We even got a dusting of snow for Christmas morning! I have to say I am pretty sad that Samantha's First Christmas is over. Every year I get a little bummed when it's over, but this year was so special! I just have to keep reminding myself that there's a whole new year ahead filled with wonderful new moments with our girl :)


Biker chic

Giving a hi-five for a great Christmas!

Snacks for the big guy

I love her so much!



6 comments:

Good Timing said...

Merry Christmas to you guys!! :) Looks like so much fun. I have to admit that i am sad it is all over too! Before we know it they are going to be one!!!

Rebecca said...

So cute! We actually forgot to put cookies and milk out this year.

Lauren said...

Looks like a great first Christmas!!! Hope you girls aren't too snowed in and M is home soon!!

grkanga said...

Gazillions of appreciation for your posts and pictures. Holding good thoughts for the January events and wonderful wishes for a glorious rest of the year. I hope for my sake you continue to write and post because some days you are my best joy.

Miss Mac said...

Oh, that last picture is just too cute for words! Looks like an extra special time with your little miracle:]

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!