Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Samantha Roselyn turns two!!!

Last Saturday our little mouse turned TWO!!! So of course we had to throw her a party :) We chose a Minnie Mouse theme. My in-laws were so kind to host it at their house. We had quite the turn out of adults and little kids! It was a bit crazy...but a lot of fun :) We even hired a music guy who comes with his guitar and sings silly kid songs!!! I can't believe she's two! I swear the day after her birthday she just LOOKED older!

Here are some pictures!




















Things are going well with baby boy! I am 29 weeks today. I had my growth scan on Tuesday and the babe is 3lbs 6oz and in the 73rd percentile already!! I am scheduling the date for my c-section next week. If all goes well and he stays put...his birthday should be the week of May 19th. Sadly, I failed my 3 hr glucose and I have GD again! Booooo :( But overall things are good and we are getting excited to meet this little guy :)





8 comments:

Lauren said...

I seriously can't believe she's already 2! I love everything about her party, so stinkin cute :) So happy to hear little man is growing good too! Boo to GD, they just had to make you take that 3 hr test!!

Good Timing said...

Thus looks like the perfect party!!! I love all the decorations and good! And if course the sweet birthday girl! Glad all is going well with baby boy! Don't believe those growth scans with all your being. I had done with M that were way off!!! Boo to the GD!! :( ugh and just when I thought you were in the clear!! :s

Stephanie said...

Maybe our kids will have the same birthday (May 24th)!!! :)

The party looks adorable and I too can't believe she's already two!

Liz said...

What an adorable party! LOVE the Minnie Mouse dip. That is too cute!

Rebecca said...

Can't believe she is already 2. UGH GD diet sucks and I've been following it now for quite a while to help prevent getting it since I failed the 1 hour test and passed the 3 hour by just 5 points. I'll be doing the test again after I move. Glad to hear that your baby boy is growing so well.

Bridget said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!! I love all your decorations, we had fun with Emily's Minnie party too! So happy everything is good with the baby!!

ADSchill said...

Oh my! 2 years old!? Wow. I remember when you were pregnant with her! Now you are already into the third trimester with the next bundle. Your little family is so sweet. Happy birthday Sam!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Oh my gosh! I love the picture with the sunglasses. Sorry about your glucose test. Boo.