Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Defeated.

Today sucked.

I learned a few things today.

The meds in this cycle did not work.
The IUI is cancelled.
I have to repeat Clomid (starting tonight) and hope for the best.

I had a mini meltdown on my lunchbreak today. Crying to my mother about how I'm scared I will never be a mom and how unfair this all is. How we might not be able to afford IVF and/or adoption...

This is all so hard. I feel defeated. I feel like this may never happen for us. I try so hard to stay positive and be happy and hope for the best. But there are times through this IF process where infertility just hurts so bad that nothing can take the pain away...

4 comments:

Amber said...

I am so sorry for all the bad news. I still vividly remember the days we'd leave the RE office in tears and I'd feel like it would never possibly happen for us. That's the worst feeling in the world and I wish no one ever had to feel that way. Hoping the next round of clomid does the trick.

JackieMac said...

I am sorry you were not able to move forward with the cycle - sending tons of (((HUGS)))

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry. I just had my cycle canceled and it just feels so devastating. I hope the clomid is it for you this time.
You are not alone.
*hugs*

Gaffney said...

So sorry this month isn't what you hoped for either. You guys need a honeymoon STAT! Best wishes for the next round of Clomid.