Friday, October 1, 2010

Clomid: Day 1,320,000

Or so it feels like...

I have been a mess this whole week. Just tired and miserable, sad and stressed, scared and confused. It just has not been a good week. As I mentioned in my last post, our IUI was cancelled the meds didnt work. So now I am repeating Clomid in the same cycle and it is kicking my ass.

The mood swings, the hotflashes, the everthing...

Not every day this week has been horrible though. We did get the keys to the house and picked paint colors! So we are having a marathon painting session this weekend and are going to try and get most of it done. We are excited about this new place. This new start...

What we are really looking forward to is our South Beach Honeymoon in a week!!! It is SOOOO needed. And we are going to enjoy every second of it.

My next appointment is Monday. Maybe my luck will turn around and I'll get some really good news. Let's hope. In a perfect world, I would like to be able to sneak an IUI in before the honeymoon. Even if that means swinging by the clinic before our flight to Florida :) Lil' desperate? Maybe. Or maybe not, from you IF readers :)

My friend "L" just had her second baby! A BOY!!! Congrats to them!!! She has been one of my very best cheerleaders throughout all this IF stuff. :)

I think I'm going to put myself to bed. Rest up for paint-a-thon 2010 and try not to think about this crappy week. Which included the glass from one of my side mirrors on my car (which we just had replaced), falling off while driving. Or maybe the rattling noise we keep hearing from my car. Or maybe the check engine light that came on tonight. Awesome.

But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? Right. Or gotta get through the rain to see the rainbow!? Sure.

Thank you honey for loving me, even when I'm not so lovable...

Honeymoon in 8 days!!! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I hope you enjoy your honeymoon- you certainly do deserve it!!! And sorry about the clomid- it made me a crazy person and I couldn't even stand to be around myself when I had to take it. But I hope it's working!