Sunday, September 9, 2012

Are you ready for some Football??

I'm not sure Sam and I are ready, since that means we won't see much of Daddy on Sundays (unless the game is on regular TV). However, that doesn't stop us from dressing up and rooting for the Chiefs! Today was the first real game of the season and we got our butt's kicked pretty badly by the Falcons.

Daddy and Avo (her Grandpa) were pretty excited to see pictures of Samantha in her Chiefs gear...


Headband I made!
Go Chiefs!


Gotta have the team binky!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Go Chiefs! We are in KC--do you live here in town?

Stephanie said...

Oh yeah, I forgot you were Chiefs fans! I have a feeling this year isn't going to be so hot...like the last several. :( But, we continue to support our boys in red!

Rebecca said...

Have to say that I don't watch football except for an occasional Army Navy game that I rarely know when it's playing.

kkasun said...

So cute. love football but i am a colts fan.