Saturday, March 3, 2012

32 weeks!!! 8 months!!!

I. Can't. Believe. It.

I am 8 months pregnant.

EIGHT MONTHS!!! Baby girl will be here next month! Or before? Yikes. My husband and I (and other people or so I hear) think that she is going to come earlier than her due date. I just have a feeling! Ideally I would love for her to maybe come the week after Easter?? Maybe the Easter Bunny will be putting a baby in my basket? I'd like to give her the whole month of March to bake at least. But it's all out my hands.

The GD testing is still going well. I emailed my doctor the results from this past week but haven't heard back from her. If anything I think they may have been even a little low!! I ate a big bowl of mac & cheese, some salad and some bread for lunch (I was a rebel!) and my levels were 102!!! Which they like to see it between 100-130 an hour after a meal. So it was fine. But shocking! Because it was full of carbs! I thought for sure the monitor would have exploded!!! So I'm confused.

Oh p.s.- I am like the poster girl for stretch marks. They are out of control! But is it weird that I don't care too much? I lotion up every day and night. I just think it was inevitable for me.

Check out my new poll! I got the idea from my friend Good Timing over at the blog ~Love Grows Love~. She and I are due about a week apart and we're both GD girls. So we've been on the same ride together!

9 comments:

Bridget said...

I always thought Emily would come early too but she was almost a week late and then I was induced. I hope you get your Easter wish!!

Liz said...

Sorry that I voted "late" but 1st babies are usually late. Plus I want that girl nice nd cooked for you! You have been through enough already!

Sounds like you are doing well!

Stephanie said...

I thought Chloe would be right on time and she was 12 days early. It's kind of fun not knowing when the day will be! I'm glad to hear the GD testing is getting easier for you, that's got to be a bit of a relief.

Neamorfnost said...

Time will fly now! Enjoy these last weeks :-)

Mrs. H said...

Time sure is flying!! I hope she comes when you are ready.

Good Timing said...

Happy 8 months my friend! Love your new poll in the sidebar. So fun to see people's guesses isn't it?? :) thanks for the shout out! My guess is April 25, so before your due date but she will still be good and cooked! Glad the GD is so manageable for you so far, that's awesome. It would be great if you didn't need insulin. I would tell you my numbers but we don't measure them the same here in Canada as you do in the US so we would have to convert them or something?! Sounds complicated lol! :p Hope you're having a good weekend. xoxo

AJ said...

Wow! I can't believe that you are 8 months already!! That's so awesome!! I hope you keep feeling well for the next 8 weeks!! I'm so excited for you!!

Jenny said...

A came two days before her EDD based on day of egg retrieval...so I voted two days before your DD lol

Lauren said...

This post makes me happy :) 8 months is amaaaaazing!!! I picked April 4th, that was my original due date with Ava, it would def come full circle if Samantha showed up that day :)