- Maternity tour of new hospital went well last night.
- Went to new OB today and she was basically like "Ummm go home pack a bag and get to hospital."
- Looks like I have pre-eclampsia. Blood pressure high, swelling, a lot of protein in urine...
- They did u/s at OB. Baby looks okay, although there is too much amniotic fluid around her and she's still breech.
- In l&d now. I've been poked and prodded more today than I have in my whole life I think. They are giving me steroid shots to strengthen her lungs.
- I have another u/s with MFM tomorrow morning.
- Here overnight, possibly for a few days or possibly till baby comes.
- I'm starving, miserable and sad.
- Oh and did I tell you my husband is away for work right now? Yup.
- They say I have an irritable uterus and have been having small contractions. Couldn't feel them at first but now I can.
- Not dialated.
- Please pray.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Greetings from Labor & F****** Delivery....
I'll give you the bullet version.