Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Easter Bunny brought me something...

A BFP...ovulation test! I'm happy about this, but I'm not getting too excited about it. I used to do them in Hawaii and I would see a spike each month, but still no baby came out of it. So, we'll see. I know getting a positive opk doesn't guarantee anything, but it was kind of nice to see the two dark lines. Last time I had two dark lines on anything, it was December 6th. Almost four months ago and a moment that changed me forever. So even though it wasn't the BFP I would really like, I am still grateful for it. While I was waiting for the test this morning, I began reading the instructions that come in the box. Why? I have no idea. I could give a class on how to properly pee on a stick and/or read preggo/ovulation tests. And there it was again. The $1.00 off coupons that I love. I'm so glad they come in the preggo and ovulation tests. But they should really give us $5.00 off coupons! These things are so expensive and IF ladies like us buy them all the time. I did have a very expensive clear blue monitor in Hawaii, but my ex threw it out in a post-separation rage. Nice.

We had a nice Easter, spent with my honey's family. Once again the weather was amazing! As in sit-in-the-sun-and-get-a-tan-amazing! So excited it's baseball season too. Lets Go Mets!!! :)

Now let's see if the Easter Bunny is willing to work overtime during this 2ww...

5 comments:

Rilee Brown said...

Wooo hooo for the positive OPK! I know how expensive those little suckers are....I'm in Canada and I always buy them in the States because they are HALF THE PRICE there! Have fun BDing!

Amber said...

I was SOOO excited the first time I got a positive OPK!!! Two lines on anything is a step in the right direction. Crossing my fingers for you this month...

Kelli said...

Hooray for a positive OPK! Fingers crossed!

Kelly said...

WOOHOO!

T said...

Ok, I am super excited about your positive test!!! There is just one thing I have to disagree with....all I will say is GO CARDINALS!!!!!! Sorry, I had to :O)