Sunday, April 11, 2010

I've figured out what the worst job ever is...

For a less-than-fertile person, that is. A Babies "R" Us worker!!! Can you imagine having IF issues and having to work there? Yikes. I got thinking about this today, when I headed back to Babies "R" Us. All the workers seemed so happy and helpful in their purple vests. I suppose to work there you either need to be a mom already or a teenager working part time. If it was the last job on earth, I think I would rather turn to prostitution. And I only feel this way, because of the obvious. I'm sure it's a really fun job, when you don't know the pain of infertility. I have to give mad love (yes I said "mad" love) to Babies "R" Us though. They really do have everythingggggg. It's like the one stop baby shop.

We had a nice weekend, but now I think I'm a getting sick again! Ugh. I can tell somethings brewin' because I just did a neb and it's not really helping. Plus, my throat is sore. I have tomorrow off from work! I want to say "Woo-hoo!" but I think it might be turning into a sick day instead. Thank you everyone for the kind words and well wishes about our engagement!!! You girls are awesome. I think we may have a wedding date picked out, November 27th 2010!! This isn't definite yet, but it's what we are leaning towards. We are also looking into ceremony and reception spots, but $$$ is a big factor. So we will see!! :)

So I am 7dpo today. I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't , buy a pregnancy test at Wal-Mart this weekend, because I did. I haven't taken it yet though, it's just sitting under my sink. Stewing. Taunting. Laughing at me. I even went the ghetto route and bought the Wal-Mart brand, that came with only one test for $4.00. I don't know when or even if I'll take it. Sometimes ignorance is bliss, ya know? I have an appt for bloodwork and an ultrasound on the 21st, but that may not even happen if AF arrives. She's been know to mess things up that way.

I should put myself to bed after this shotglass of OJ. I love Tropicana (no pulp) OJ, have I mentioned that? And it always tastes even better when I'm sick.

I hope you all had a great weekend with your loves. Happy Birthday to my friend, "S"!!! And "LaLa" if you're reading this, email tomorrow I promise!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you aren't feeling well! Hope that you feel better soon unless of course it means that you are pregnant and then in that case....:)

Amber said...

I was very much in the ignorance is bliss group when it came to taking pregnancy tests. I always just waited for that stupid AF to come along. When they'd tell me what day to come in for labwork if I hadn't started, I always just chuckled to myself and never even bothered writing the date down. I knew what would happen. Anyways, hope you get better soon!

Brittany Ann said...

Sorry you're not feeling well:( But here's to that pregnancy test! Fingers crossed!

Katie said...

I am the complete opposite from Amber, and I POAS like a mad woman! Every. Single. Time! I was way too impatient...but I think it helped because the month I got pregnant, I knew at 10dpiui! Hope you are feeling better...I love OJ too!