Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful.



Today I am thankful.

I'm thankful for so many things...

My wonderful husband...
My loving and supportive family...
My friends (including blog friends!)...
A roof over my head...
Food to eat...

But this year, we are extremely thankful for this little guy or girl growing in my belly. We truly know what an amazing gift this is and we are thankful for this miracle! It's been a long road but we are finally here. We are finally on our way to meeting our baby! And I will spend forever giving thanks for that....

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :) Time to watch the Macy's Parade and then we are off to visit with family!

5 comments:

RG said...

Congrats and Happy Thanksgiving from ICLW.

Shannon said...

YAY!!! Happy thanksgiving! I'm so glad you're on your way to this little stinker. :) Enjoy your day!

K said...

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Jenn and Casey said...

SO HAPPY!! Happy Thanksgiving :)

Good Timing said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend! So many things to be thankful for!