Sunday, October 3, 2010

Carpet, Carseats and Clomid.

Have I mentioned that Clomid is evil??! I mean, of course, if it helps with the desired end product, then it's worth it. But, man, it makes me nuts...


We were painting at the new house this weekend! Got a lot done!! But our spare room (aka future baby's room) has 1970 pepto bismol pink carpet. The house is a bit outdated and we are doing our best to fix it up. We checked this weekend underneath the pepto carpet to see if there were hardwood floors underneath, but there isn't. So I immediately said well "If we have a baby, there is no way in hell, I am bringing our precious newborn back to this nasty carpet, we're getting new stuff put down." And then Hubby said " Well we'll have to see." And Clomid took over and I just about breathed fire. My poor husband. There were other comments made too from our family, "Well if its a girl, pink would work!" :) Yes, I suppose if it was cleaned, but still, if we have a baby, new carpet is going to be put down. Cue Hubby backing up saying "Yes, Dear." See? Clomid makes me crazy.

Is it completely psycho that when I'm driving my car and I happen to look in the backseat, that it makes me sad? Sad because I'm imagining there should be a car seat back there? On a number of occassions, when talking about my car in conversation, Hubby has mentioned out of nowhere " Your car has a good amount of room for a car seat." Every time this comes up, my heart melts for some reason. Maybe because it reminds me that the hubby wants this just as badly...

We are so excited about moving! My MIL bought us new living room furniture and my mom and stepdad got us a Lowe's Giftcard. Things are moving along! Got a lot done this weekend thanks to a good friend and our family!

I have an appointment early tomorrow morning. I hope they tell me something good. I need some good news in the baby makin department. We have a binder that we started to keep house stuff receipts and I labeled a folder "Baby Makin'" for ALL of those many, many receipts. I'm on hubby's insurance now, so things should be a little better cost wise.

Honeymoon in 6 days!! Can't wait!! Starting October 19th (after the honeymoon) I am getting back on Weight Watchers. Can't stand being obese any longer. And it can only help our fertility situation...

We had perfect Fall weather this weekend..sunny and cool! Love it! And I got a pumpkin coffee from Dunkin Donuts today and it was pretty much heaven.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go take my Clomid pills...:)

1 comment:

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

How nice that you are getting new living room furniture. We are in desperate need of that too. We just haven't wanted to spend the money on it with all of fertility costs and now adoption costs. I think we are going to have to break down soon and just do it. Post some pics when you get it home! Would love to see it.