For the red carpet. I feel like James Franco just called me and told me I'd be sitting next to Tom Hanks at the Oscars. And that I'm invited to Anne Hathaway's Oscar after party. A heartwarming THANK YOU, to Christa over at the blog I Can't Control Everything, for my first blog award EVER :) Please forgive me, I couldn't get the link to work. But please check out her awesome blog and the amazing news she just received :) I have had a blog since 2008, two different ones, but both infertility related. And this is my first award. It made me smile!!
It really is amazing that there are people out there who not only enjoy reading my crazies, but who also cheer me on and give me support and smiles when I need it the most. This blog community is my therapy. I consider you all dear friends. I have cried with you, laughed with you, been pissed about something with you, been over the moon happy for you and most all, I feel for you. There are very few times in life, where you can truly say " I know how you feel." So, thank you Christa and everyone else out there who knows how I feel :)
And now, to share the love...
Here's how this works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award (Thanks Christa!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award some recently discovered bloggers that are deserving
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know about the award
7 things about me:
1) I despise mayonnaise. Always have, always will. The look of it and the smell of it makes me want to vomit. Seriously. I eat sandwiches dry. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "You don't put anything on that?" Nope. Nothing. :)
2) When I was younger I loved to dance. I took tap, ballet, and jazz for about ten years. My dream at one point was to be a background dancer for big artists like Beyonce or J-Lo :) I remember in fifth grade I did a solo dance routine (in the school talent show) to Paula Abdul's "Cold Hearted Snake." I thought I rocked it. But that was back before the "OMG I just totally embarrassed myself" part of my brain worked :) Dancing is like riding a bike for me. I'll never forget how to do it. Even though it's been years since I took lessons, I can still dish out a mean shuffle ball change and buffalo step.
3) I have ridden on a U.S. Navy submarine. A real one, that submerges and goes places. Since I'm not a fan of deep dark water, I was pretty much freaking out. But then I realized, this is pretty cool. Smells weird from this chemical they mix with the oxygen for the sailors, but overall it was a great experience.
4) When I was 18 I attempted ("attempted" as in I was doing it for five minutes already before anyone said anything) to use nail polish remover on an airplane. This also goes into the "Where was my brain category." It was one of those jars of pretty nails remover and my mom and I were flying to Cancun. As my graduation gift from high school, she and I went on this trip together. So I needed to remove my old polish and put on new polish, so I figured since we were in a rush to get to the airport I would just do it on the plane. I really can't believe I did that. Was I on drugs? I think my mom warned me that it was potent and I shouldn't be doing it, but I was 18 and stupid apparently. Minutes later, some lady asked me if I would put it away. LOL! Wow. I am actually really ashamed to admit this little fact about myself.
5) I am addicted to Coca-Cola. Love it. Not diet, not Coke Zero, but the old school Coca-Cola. And I'm secretly scared that they still put cocaine in it! If that rumor was ever true.
6) I have seen the movies Sleepless in Seattle and Serendipity at least 4 million times. Ok, I may be exaggerating. But it's close I tell you!
7) I am equally terrified and in awe of sharks and the paranormal (AKA ghost stories).
And now to award some of my fellow blog girls! And as I understand I can't give an award to someone who already has this award.
Forgive me again about the links, I can't get them to work :(
1) Jennifer over at The Brulliotts
2) Waiting for Baby over at Adventures in Babymaking
3) Jennifer over at Thoughts from a Blonde
4) Lonelily over at How to Lose a Guy in 7 Years
5) Ashley over at A Ruby Family
6) Faith over at Nurture Your Hopes
7) Moe over at A Million Margaritas
8) CGD over at Adventures in Infertility-Land
9) Jenny over at Jendometriosis
10) Amber over at Our Stork Isn't Great With Directions
Still no AF. Day 40, people, day 40...
I'm thinking about calling my RE, but we have been on a break for two months. I thought my next call to them would be to set up my day one baseline stuff. I think I'm going to give it one more week. And if there's nothing still I'll call the RE. Or...buy an $$$ pregnancy test...