Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wish I knew...

...what was going on in there! "In there" meaning my uterus. I've been having some weird twinges on my left side today. Of course, I'm hoping it's the start of something awesome implanting in there. But then my minds runs all crazy and I start thinking maybe it's an egg that never left and now it's a painful cyst. I know, I know, I shouldn't think these things!

Just had to vent about it.

It's totally the start of implantation right??! :) I'm glad you agree.


**oops, forgot to tell you about my dream last night! This woman I work with was in it. She gave me a box of what looked like hankerchiefs, each rolled up and had the letter A embroidered on it. But I opened the box and unrolled the "hankerchief" and it turned out to be a little onesie with pink polka dots on it and the letter "A" embroidered on the front. WEIRDDDD :) And one of my fav girl names begins with an "A."****

7 comments:

Angela K. said...

Sure would be nice if we could see what's going on inside there! :-P

Jen Has A Pen said...

I'm hopeful for you. I have been there many times... wanting to have some way of peeking inside to check things out, or in some cases, manually help things along. :-) Good luck!

Baby Hopes said...

Hoping things turn out well and eagerly awaiting updates!!!

Jenny said...

ugh....the damn 2ww. The cramping is probably just your poor ovaries recovering from the stims...or, implantation as you said ;)

dreams are always good :)

Carlia said...

and let the obsessing begin. ha ha! it's impossible to resist thinking about it constantly and over-analyzing every little feeling.

interesting dream...i wonder if it's a sign of things to come. maybe a baby whose name is supposed to start with A. ariel, ariana, alexandra, annabelle... i could think of boy names too, but i have girl on the brain for you for some reason. ;)

Brittany Ann said...

After month after month after month of not getting pregnant, I got cramping surprisingly early in my cycle after "trying." And I was pregnant. It was implantation. And it felt much like you're describing. Stay hopeful, girl:)

cdg said...

fingers crossed!!!!!