Saturday, July 23, 2011

Gotta keep your head up


Day 2 of shots!! My mind is racing with happy thoughts, babies, laughter, smiling, pregnancy! And then it circles back around to loss, sadness, miscarriage, failed IVF, debt. AHHHHHHHHH!!!! One minute I'm on an IVF "this is totally gonna work" high and the next I'm tearing up over the thought of a failed IVF. What a mind f***. But so worth it...

I heard this song the other day and even though it might be a little cheesy, it made me happy and hopeful...

4 comments:

Jes G said...

i hope the positive out weighs the negative thoughts!! it's a crazy ride......but hopefully it will be worth it!
xoxo

Carpenters said...

Thanks for sharing this journey with us! I am so glad you shared that song, and your thoughts....we are not in the same situation...but I am riding on a dam.n rollercoaster of emotions....
just BREATHE.

Love that song ; )

Anonymous said...

These thoughts, all of them, are normal!! Keep your head up and focus on the positive thoughts.

Good Timing said...

Keep positive! It certainly can't hurt! That's what I am tying to do this cycle, that's for sure. Keep poking yourself and hang in there! :)