Thursday, February 18, 2010

Letter to Our Baby

Dear Baby,


It's been a little over two months now, and I'm still not okay. I think about you all the time. Some days I am strong, but mostly I am wishing you never had to leave us. I want you to know that those 7 days that I knew I was pregnant with you, were the happiest days of my life. You were a dream come true and we loved you more than I can even describe. My heart is broken, until you come back to us someday. We'll be waiting, sweet little bean.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

"And I promise you kid I'll give so much more than I get. I just haven't met you yet." ~Michael Buble

1 comment:

Jill Dorsey || Made with Moxie said...

Sarah,

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how difficult it is to grieve a child you never got to hold. We lost our little Sprinkle at 12 weeks and had to have a D&C. Your letter to your sweet babe is beautiful. I remember writing Sprinkle a letter after we lost her and mourned our loss for a long time. Take the time to be sad and lean on each other. I wish you the best of luck. Hugs and happy preggo vibes to you.