Sunday, August 26, 2012

Storytime?

I saw this on FB today. At first, it made me laugh. I thought to myself, "Hmmm I wonder if it has illustrated pictures of the Mom actin' a fool with all the hormones she's jacked up on. And I wonder if it has a chapter about how Daddy jizzed  ejaculated into a cup. Or how Mommy and Daddy had to take out an extra mortgage on their house and pick up some night shifts at Arby's to pay for the IVF." That last part isn't true, luckily for us anyways. Although, I know that is a true story for some. I'm sure it doesn't contain all that, it's a children's story for goodness sake :) But wouldn't it be funny to have someone write the real version??

I actually might purchase this for Sam someday. I think it's cute and probably a good way to explain things if she ever wants to know what really went down :)

http://www.explainingconception.com/



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You should write your own child's book about conceiving Sam and publish it.