Thursday, March 17, 2011

With a little bit o luck...

I'll have a baby in my arms by next St. Patrick's Day. And that baby will be wearing the cutest little green outfit EVER.

Since I work with kids, we get into "dressing" for the holidays. It's fun. And today most of the kids wore something green. Little t-shirts that said things like"Mommy's Lucky Charm" or "Daddy's Irish Princess." They were really cute. I MUST HAVE THEM SOMEDAY. A few weeks ago one of the little girls in our class wore a shirt that said "Mommy's wish come true." Now, THAT I really must have :)

Today I made an appointment to meet with my RE. I was actually preparing myself to have to "plead my case" as to why I wanted to see him. I thought it would be difficult to get in to talk with him. But it was easy like a Sunday morning. The first available appointment was April 1st, so I took it. I feel good about it. I may bring along my mom or husband...or both. Its just nice to have the support and another set of ears. Sometimes I blank out when it's time to ask important questions. I just want advice on where to go from here. I did ask the the nurse about the IVF grant and she said it ends this month. Which is a bummer, but I want to find out about applying for next year. Because if there is funding for it next year, I want us to be ready for it...

Still feeling pretty sick. Can't breathe out of my nose and I'm 99.9% sure I have an ear infection. Thank goodness the weekend is almost here!!!

I saw this posted on FB today and I thought it was pretty funny...

"Kiss me, I'm Irish! Give me some tongue and I'm French."

Happy St. Patrick's Day :)

2 comments:

L said...

I love those little shirts too! I saw one a blog that said "Miracles Happen." I thought that one would be perfect too.

cdg said...

so cute and heart breaking all at the same time.
good luck with your RE appt. That stinks that the grant is ending :( I know my clinic is running an IVF medication trial which offers free IVF, maybe there is something like that by you? I always write my questions down in advance so I do not forget to ask.
keep us posted :)