Saturday, November 20, 2010

11 days post IUI

And I'm not really sure what to think. I told myself I wasn't going to think about it at all, but come on lets face it, that's IMPOSSIBLE!

The past two days I've been feeling a little out of it I guess. Last night I felt like I was going to pass out almost. Maybe I was just really tired. A little boy in my class sneezed directly into my mouth on Friday. Really gross. And I'm praying that I don't get sick! I have been having some twinges here and there, some boob soreness. But honestly, nothing for the record books. So who knows. I will say that I feel a bit "different" but this could all be in my head.

Please God, don't let this all be in my head. Please make me the happiest girl in the world on Tuesday. I'm just ready for it to be our turn. Ready for this nightmare to over. We are good people and deserve this. We deserve to have a child and not 5 years from now, in 9 months!

I wonder if God signs on to Blogger and reads our blogs. That would be great. Being since I left something for him in the paragraph above :)

I guess beggers can't be choosers, but wow am I ready! I just want to be happy. Not that I'm not happy now, but you IF girls know what I mean...


Time to go relax. I've been go go go all day. And now I just want to stop stop stop. The couch is calling me.

Oh! And thank you to everyone who commented on my blogs the other day. I guess I can add paranoia to my list of possible preggo symptoms :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :)

5 comments:

kkasun said...

It is so hard not to read into it!!!! I hope you have THE best reason to be Thankful this season!

When are you testing? Or are you waiting for your Beta?

Jill Dorsey || Made with Moxie said...

Stand on your head! Cross your legs! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck on Tuesday!

Lonelily said...

Good luck on Tuesday, Sarah. I will be thinking of you!

Moe said...

Ohmygosh that's so gross (someone sneezing in your mouth I mean). But I am praying that you get some FABULOUS news this week.

Once you get that BFP I am going to knit you a baby present. ;)