Sunday, November 14, 2010

Curtain Calls and Baby Laughter...

This morning hubby put up the curtains in our bedroom. It feels good to get stuff done around here. Even if it's little by little. Our spare room is just full of boxes and it's very overwhelming. This afternoon my mom and stepdad came by to help me hang the living room curtains. They rock. And now the living room is even cozier! Still lots to do in the house, but we are just going to take it one day at a time. Especially because we have bigger things on our mind.

Last night hubby and I watched the new Karate Kid movie. And then after we were looking at random YouTube videos on his new Droid phone (which is amazing btw). We came across one of a baby laughing and it was so funny. My hubby was laughing so hard he was in tears almost. I just hope in 9 months or so we will have a baby right in front of us, making us laugh. No more YouTube babies...

Got some sad news this morning from a friend in Hawaii. She miscarried at 10 weeks. I'm hurting for her because I absolutely hate that this can happen to people. It's just so hard and unfair. And devastating. It's a different degree of pain. I am thinking of her and praying that her heart will heal soon...

Hope everyone had a nice Sunday. GO CHIEFS!! :)

1 comment:

Moe said...

I heart your comments!! They make me smile.

And I hope that 9 months from now you will have a baby to make you and your husband laugh every day.