Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A "Thank You" on Thanksgiving Eve...

I'm not really in the mood to blog yet, but I just wanted to quickly thank everyone who has been supporting us, cheering us on and offering shoulders to cry on! I also want to thank all the other blog girls out there who never fail to send me encouraging messages...

I honestly could not get through all of this, without each and every one of you :)

Family, friends, bloggers, strangers! All of you out there!

I'm thankful that I've stopped crying. Everyone's love and support has given me the strength to get up and brush myself off. And to try again. I think we are going to start another injectible cycle/IUI around Christmas...

I'm still heartbroken and angry. But all there is to do is to move forward. To keep going. Keep hoping...

Oh, and I am going to indulge in lots of Pinot Grigio tomorrow at dinner. I need a DRINK! :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

With every BFN comes a fresh month of new possibilities and hope for a better outcome. It just takes that one month that everything works out... I hope you have a happy thanksgiving and drink up!!!

kkasun said...

Mmmm, I love Pinot Grigio!
Enjoy your Thanksgiving and keep your head up!
I am so glad you have stopped crying!
Still here cheering you on!

marg said...

I hope you and Matt have a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for knowing you, Sarah. Happy Birthday, Matt. Have a wonderful day and weekend.