Friday, November 26, 2010

A Love Story

Today was a nice day. My hubby and I put up Christmas lights outside and we cooked on our brand new grill tonight. It was a wedding gift and we just got around to use it! Something about cooking a summer meal in late November is so much fun. I'm getting anxious for our wedding photos to arrive so I can order holiday cards already! We are kind of in a battle with our photographer right now. Long story for another post!

I received a comment from a friend and I wanted to share it. Because I'm in love with the idea of this being a "Love Story" someday :)

"I know this probably isn't of much comfort to you, but during this time of painful waiting, just know you are writing a wonderful love story for your child. This will be a tale of ups and downs, hoping and dreaming for a special child and a family that feels complete to you. It isn't a question of "if", but of when and how. The love stories most parents tell their children begin in a delivery room on the day of their birth. When you finally get to share your love story with your child it will begin with "we wanted you so badly"...and any child's story that begins that way will most certainly feel lucky and loved."

xxoo -C

:)

2 comments:

kkasun said...

What a great way to look at it! Thanks for sharing!

Kristin (kekis) said...

What an AMAZING friend you have. I love, love, LOVE her words! Please let her know they reached into the hearts of more than just yours.