Here's my list so far (and in no particular order)...
1) Have our wedding pictures (finally) printed so we can frame some more AND put together a wedding album. Now that we have babies on the way, it would be nice to have a wedding album done before the baby albums...
2) Figure out how to use my Kindle. Yeah, I know. It's easy. But for some reason I can't get it registered because of some password problem with our wi-fi and it just seems overwhelming at the moment. I want to read a few good books! Suggestions are welcome.
3) Go visit my Nana and have lunch with her.
4) Get our bills organized and set up a budget. With me only getting 60% of my pay, it's going to be rough for awhile...
5) Catch up on some movies I've been wanting to see. Might try Red Box because I heard it's really cheap.
6) Start going through our spare bedroom (future nursery). It's a mess. And I know it's super early, but I have the urge to purge everything in it. I want a blank empty canvas to start filling with everythingbaby.
7) I want to start using our crock pot and eating better. I'm already constantly hungry early in this pregnancy, so I'm eating us out of house and home.
8) And last but not least, I want to try and nap a lot, grow this babes and relax. I need to keep praying and keep positive thoughts and live in "my happy place."
**Totally random and having nothing to do with this post, but has anyone heard from Carlia from The Stork Drop Zone?? Might sound weird, but I'm worried about her. She hasn't posted in a long time. I've sent her an email a few times, but haven't heard back. Just thought I'd ask! :) **