Saturday, September 24, 2011

Grape


9 weeks today!! And baby is the size of a grape. Like I said in previous posts, the nausea has kicked in but mostly in the afternoon/evening. I'm usually down for the count for a few hours when this happens. Have I told you how much I love Saturdays? It feels great to be getting through these weekly milestones.

Are anyone else's allergies K-I-L-L-I-N-G them??? Last night I woke up at 4am with a runny nose and I must have sneezed a hundred times. It's been like this for a week or two. I take an allergy pill everyday but it doesn't seem to be doing much. When I woke up at 4 my stomach was growling so I came out to the living room had a bowl of cereal and fell back asleep on the couch (between waking up to blow my nose)!


2 comments:

Joys Truly said...

My allergies, off the hook as well. Yeah for weekly milestones!

Jenny said...

Pregnancy makes the mucus membranes more swollen so it's very common for them to seem worse than usual. Like I mentioned before, I had congestion all the time and nosebleeds every week!