Monday, September 5, 2011

Flicker of Hope

We had a wonderful anniversary yesterday! :) Thanks for all the wishes!

Tomorrow is our next appointment. I'll be 6wks 3days. Deep breaths...

I'm trying not to get freaked out about seeing the flicker of a heartbeat yet, but ohhhh it would be so nice. Would just put me at ease and would take so much pressure and stress off the 7 weeks appt...

TMI warning- I noticed yesterday that sometimes when I'd pee there would be tiny bits of dried blood in the toilet. Barely noticeable, but of course I'm Ms. Toilet and Toilet Paper Inspector right now. Has anyone else had this? It's definitely not a lot and not fresh blood, but I'm still curious about it. I'm thinking maybe it's "leftover" from a few days ago with the bleeding? I've basically come to realize that I'm so gross right now. Between the blue pills, the twice a day crinone and the blood/dried blood situation, I'm in the market for a new vagina...

I'm going to pray really hard to see our "flicker of hope" tomorrow. I honestly think these few weeks after a IVF positive beta are so much more stressful and nerve wrecking than any 2ww I've been through.

Deep breaths....:)


11 comments:

Moe said...

I'll be praying that you see way more than a flicker!! :)

AJ said...

Hang in there!! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way!! I can't wait to hear more good news tomorrow!!

sharyn said...

I had absolutely everything you've been having: spotting, bleeding, spotting after the bleeding, with both of my pregnancies and I can tell you right now if my daughter (second scary pregnancy) doesn't stop bugging me I'm going to sell her on eBay.

Seriously, the bleeding is uber scary but I was lucky enough to have the u/s tech find a heartbeat very early. The after-spotting can be just shedding of leftover blood and can indicate no danger at all. In fact, mine continued for many weeks but as long as it's not bright red it's not a problem.

Good luck tomorrow.

Ruth said...

Good luck tomorrow!! I'll be praying you get to see that heartbeat!!! And I agree, these first few weeks are soo stressful

Good Timing said...

Seems much more stressful than a TWW!!! Good luck at your appt tomorrow I will definitely be thinking of you! Waiting for appts can be so nerve wracking. Enjoy seeing your flickering miracle! Xoxo

Marissa said...

Good luck!

ADSchill said...

I have the same problem with my V-jay. Never ending stuff coming out. Aren't we supposed to be blood free in pregnancy? Just this one time in our lives?
Grrrr...

I can't wait to hear about your appointment!

Carpenters said...

Can't wait to hear GREAT news from your appt tomorrow. Good luck!!

Might as well, can't dance... said...

Prayers for a healthy pregnancy! Glad you enjoyed your anniversary...
Blessings...

beauty and insanity wrapped into one said...

hang in there and try to think positive thoughts!! cant wait to hear about tomorrows appt... <3

JM said...

You made me burst out loud laughing. I have a mental image going now of heading to Target to shop for a new vag. They have everything there, right? ;)