Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's "What The Hell?" Wednesday...

Feeling kind of blah and my blog brain is a little slow this week. So, instead of my usual hate party on IF, I'm going to throw a hate parade for this South Korean couple. "M" at work told me about this story last week.

Check out the story. It'll have you saying something like "Seriously??!!" or maybe the usual " Why can these people reproduce and we can't??!!"

http://thenextweb.com/asia/2010/03/06/south-korean-couple-let-baby-starve-to-death-while-nurturing-a-virtual-child-online/

Sorry, for the long URL address. I can't get my links to work. Surprise, surprise. I failed Blogging 101.

2 comments:

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

oh my goodness! Are you kidding me??? Feeding their online baby and not there real LIVE baby??! What got me was the part of the article that said...they felt no guilt because the lines between online and real life were blurred. Helloooo...how can you not notice your baby is starving. Sick. Sick. Sick.

TeeJay said...

Unfreakin' real. It amazes me, like you said, that they can get pregnant and we can't.