Saturday, October 15, 2011

12 weeks!


12 weeks today! And the baby is about the size of a lime :)

I wish I could say that this is the end of the first trimester for me, but according to the medical professionals, it's 13 weeks. Boooo! But I do see the light at the end of the tunnel. It'll just feel good to enter that second trimester...

If anyone is wondering where I'm getting the fruit comparisons from, babycenter.com sends me weekly updates along with a fruit comparison. Just in case any of you were thinking I was spending a lot of my time searching for strange fruits to compare my baby to :)


7 comments:

Jenny said...

yay for your little lime!

Shannon said...

YAYAYAY! Can't wait for you to kiss that first trimester goodbye! Hoping that little lime is enjoying every second of being all safe and sound with his/her mommy!

Lauren said...

Yay you're almost out of the first trimester! Isn't weird how some places say 12 weeks is the start of the 2nd trimester and others say 14? I used to love getting the weekly updates about babies size and what they are doing in there! Hope you're feeling good <3

Jamie said...

What a great milestone to get past! Congratulations!

Faith said...

12 weeks is a wonderful milestone, no matter what! Enjoy it!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Yours is the size of lime and mine is the size of lemon :) And did you know that this is a measurement without legs!?? :)

Carlia said...

congrats on entering the 2nd trimester! i hope it's all smooth sailing from here on out!