- My husband just called me and said " I have bad news." I HATE HEARING THAT. Turns out, a couple we went to high school with who had triplets a month or so ago, one of their babies died :( It took my breath away. I just feel so bad for them. I can't imagine. I guess they had the funeral today. My husband said he thinks it was the youngest triplet, but we don't know any other details. My heart goes out to them.
- As embarrassing as this is to admit, yesterday I had a cupcake craving from hell. Not just any old cupcake that I could make at home, but a "fancy bakery" cupcake craving. Actually the craving started weeks ago and I had been trying to will it away, but nope. Anyone who knows how cravings work, they don't go away until you give in to their power! So off I went in search of a fancy cupcake. I had an idea of where this certain bakery was, but I had never been there before. So after driving on this one road for what felt like forever and still not finding it, I called my brother. I knew that he used to work near this bakery, so I was hoping he could help. He answered and said " Well, where are you now?" And I said "Canada!" At least it felt like I had been driving that long. He gave me directions and I turned around and headed back. Unfortunately, I still couldn't find it! He gave me the right directions, but I realized I just didn't drive far enough. So I pulled over, called information for the bakery's number and asked them for directions. And this time around I made it there! I felt so silly going through all this trouble for a freakin cupcake, but what my baby wants my baby gets. haha. The funny thing about my cravings during this pregnancy is I don't have one thing in particular that I'm craving. It changes all the time and once I give into the craving, I don't ever want it again! The Oreo cream cupcake was the bomb, btw.
- After my embarrassing cupcake mission, I decided to go to the mall to walk around an get some exercise. I had to get my brother a birthday card and I figured since it was cold and rainy it would be a good place for me to walk
off the cupcakesand get some much needed exercise. Didn't have money to shop though, that's what sucks about walking around a mall. Anyways, I was shocked at how many people were there on a weekday before noon!! Christmas shopping maybe? I don't know, but it was a mad house!!! Oh, I did buy one thing at Hallmark, the ornament I posted yesterday! Had to get it :)
- I think my feet are expanding at a rapid pace. Anyone see the "Up all Night" episode where they all look down at her feet and it looks like her feet have exploded?? :) Well, just recently I bought a pair of ballet flats that were really comfortable. And then yesterday after walking around the mall in them my toes are all cut up!! Probably not the best walking shoes and next time Ill have to go with sneakers. But I think I'm soon going to have to give in and get a pair a fake-ugg-look-alike boots. They look so comfy and warm! Although, I think they make people's feet look twelve time bigger than there are. Oh well, comfort is my priority.
- I am really really really excited for Christmas.
- You guys might think I'm weird but everyday since I found out I was pregnant I have recited the "St. Gerard Expectant Mother Prayer" every day. Haven't missed a day. Until yesterday :( I forgot. AND I have this fertility goddess statue that my cousin gave me and at night I put it on the bedside table next to me. Last night I forgot :( I'm being so superstitious about this! It's become a
strangecomforting routine for me and I can't believe I totally forgot BOTH yesterday. Maybe it was the cupcake sugar high...
- I've been having REALLY weird dreams. For example, last night in my dream my we were on a nature hike with a class full of kids and all the sudden I saw a bear approaching and shouted to my husband to get the kids away, and the bear bit my husband. My husband then turned into a bear. And the only thing he would eat, now that he was a bear, was beef stew. So weird.
- We have names picked out! Actually, we have for awhile now :) December 5th can't some soon enough!
- I took off the Fall background and added a cherry background instead. Hopefully you guys can see it and the font is back to normal?? :)