Thursday, October 13, 2011

This post can't wait.

I'm asking for a favor blogger friends. Please...please...take a minute and go over to this blog and offer some prayers for this family. I am completely heartbroken for my blog friend who just lost her precious twins at 20 weeks...

I'm so sad about this. Why does this seem to happen at 20 weeks and so often? I feel like it's becoming this frequent thing. Women losing their babies at 20 weeks :( I'm beside myself right now for her and her loss.

And I'm terrified. Terrified that this is going to happen to us as well....

Why God? I just don't understand.

9 comments:

ADSchill said...

Thank you for your post. It is the worst pain imaginable and I will learn to get through it somehow.
But please don't think it will happen to you. You need to be strong and confident for your baby.

Thank you for your support.

manymanymoons said...

Just devestating. Thank you for passing this along. I'm sure she appreciates theh support you're sending her way.

This will not happen to you! Nothing but positive thoughts ok!

Jenny said...

:( it's so sad and unfair. My friends lost their sweet baby girl last month at 18 weeks...it just makes no sense.

Chon said...

please do not think that it will happen to you. stay strong sweetie. it is absolutely beyond heartbreaking. xoxo

justagirl-Krista said...

I know it's hard not to think the worst but try your best. I guess the best advice is listen to your body and take it easy. Can't wait to know the gender.

Faith said...

I did got and let her know I was thinking of her. Such a very sad story. My heart aches for this entire family. This is the danger of being on the internet while pregnant - too many sad stories. But there are MILLIONS of happy ones, too. Try to remember that. Don't "fear" your pregnancy away, I almost did that and I regret every second I didn't just sit in the awe and amazement that was/is my daughter.

Beeker's Mom said...

Don't be afraid to enjoy your pregnancy. I'm going to need someone to remind me of that for my next time, but you don't deserve to live in fear. I'm praying for Michael and Alena's family and for you.

Babydreams2011 said...

Praying for your friend! HUGS!!!

Diana said...

I just read this!! So heartbreaking!! And unfair. Ugh I just don't get it. Tonight I pray for all you courageous women and offer my friendship. Big hugs to everyone!