- One of my goals in life is for my husband and I to go to the Ellen DeGeneres show. We love her.
- I'm gonna turn into a lemon head soon. One of the nurses at the RE clinic mentioned that Lemon Head candy helps with nausea. I completely forgot about it, until my sweet husband came home one night with a box of lemon heads for me and they actually work! Bad news is eating too many of them can make you sick. Cause it be candy. Not a miracle pill.
- I've gotten bored with my nausea snacks. So I've switched them out every few weeks. It started off with saltines, then I moved to pretzel rods and now I'm enjoying plain saltine goldfish. Which are yum btw.
- My husband and I have been sort of leaning towards that this baby is a girl. However, I've realized I've been craving a lot of salty foods. And according to to gender prediction things, salty means boy...sweet means girl...but who knows. The Chinese say it's a girl. We shall see!
- I don't sleep very well. My body/mind refuses to let me sleep on my stomach. It could just be a mental thing where I'm afraid I'm squishing the baby, but not sleeping on my stomach has been sad. That's how I've always slept! Probably as infant too, since I'm sure infant sleeping safety wasn't important back in the 70's. So now I have to sleep on my side or on my back. And sleeping on my side has my arms permanently hurting me throughout the day. I feel like I've been lifting weights (not) but it's really just from sleeping! And for some reason my allergies are worse then they've ever been. I spend a good portion of the early (3-4am) morning hours, blowing my nose and sneezing. Booo to that.
- Kellie over at the blog Another Day Stronger did a post about how Soy isoflavones are a natural version of Clomid. And you can buy it on the shelves at Wal-Mart! Amazing. Never heard of this, but it's definitely interesting.
- Did anyone watch American Horror Story on Fox last night? Holy cow. So creepy, weird, and scary. I love me a good horror film! Even though they still freak me out. It's a weird thrill. But this show...wow...what messed up mind created this! Definitely, worth watching if you like creepy, scary, ghost type shows. But prepared to be like "WTF?"
- If someone is interested in baking me a homemade apple pie, I wouldn't turn it away. Just saying. Fall is in full effect and I'm craving apples, apple pie and cider donuts.
- I've been thinking about the twin we lost a lot lately and I'm realizing I'm more sad about it than I thought. At the time, we were just so glad that our one miracle was still going strong so I think I put my sadness over the twin on the back burner. It's just sad. To know that there were two at one point. But we know we are so blessed that this one baby is still doing well!
Thursday, October 6, 2011
It's Thought Vomit Thursday people! Prepare to be vomited upon.