Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

 A big Happy 30th Birthday to my brother, Jamie! It's also an extra special day for him because he and his fiancee are closing on their first house today!
Me and my brother
And it's an extra special Halloween for me too! So blessed to have a little pumpkin growing :) I remember after one of our very sad BFN's earlier this year I said to my mom through tears "I can't bear the thought of going into the holiday season without a baby growing." I was at such a dark point and the thought of entering another holiday season still hurting, was just unbearable for me. Thankfully, it happened for us :) It was hard work, but it happened, and we couldn't be happier...

7 comments:

Natalie and Lee said...

Makes my heart so happy for you and your growing family! :)

manymanymoons said...

I'm so happy for you. The holiday's are going to be amazing for your family!

Such a cute pic of you and your brother.

manymanymoons said...

I'm so happy for you. The holiday's are going to be amazing for your family!

Such a cute pic of you and your brother.

Baby Hopes said...

I am so with you on feeling like another holiday season was unbearable. Thank the Lord for miracles and blessings!!!

Bonnie said...

Awwww, yay! I love Halloween so much. I think it is one of the most fun holidays.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Samantha said...

My brother has a Halloween birthday too!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

that picture is the bestest ever! happy bday to your brother!