Monday, August 29, 2011

2010...and I'm not talking about the year :)

My beta today was 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy :) The nurse said it should be at 700-1000 today at the rate I was going...so THANK YOU GOD for an over-achieving beta today!!! What a relief.

It looks like we have one Lil' Miracle growing! The nurse said we might not see anything at all today and not to be worried. But she saw one gestational sac and I could swear I saw a white dot sort of thing in the middle (maybe a yolk sack?) but she said it's too early. But I'm just going to pretend it was :) She also said that one could be hiding out...but most likely it's just the one Lil' Miracle :)

Please God, please let Lil' Miracle grow and grow and grow!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love with him/her already...

I feel like crap today. I feel like I've been going 90 miles an hour all day. I can't wait to just sit on the couch and relax!!!

Thank you all for the support!! :) I feel like I'm coming out of Beta Hell :)

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

Jos said...

Whohoo!!!!!!!! What an AWESOME beta number!!! Congrats Sarah - I'm so happy for you!!!

Mommy ToBe (I hope) said...

Yay!!! That's a great beta number. I'm glad you got to see the little one too :)

Ruth said...

Wow, over-achiever!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Good Timing said...

Awesome news Sarah!!! Now don't get any more betas done and just enjoy your pregnancy and the little bean that is happily growing in there! Goodbye and good riddance to beta hell!!! :) xoxoxoxoxox

Lauren said...

Yayyyy that's so great!! So so happy for you!!

Jamie said...

YYYAAAAAYYYYY!!! What great news! Now time to sit back, relax, and enjoy this miracle!:)

Chon said...

and a big sigh of relief :)

Andria said...

Fantastic news! YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!!!!

Marissa said...

What a great number!!!

Congrats on your Lil Miracle! I assume you have another scan before being released from your RE? Did you set the dates!

Grow, baby, grow!!!

My absolutely unsolicited assvice is to eat a lot of protein *now*, just in case you get your wish and can't stomach it later on. ;)

RMCarter said...

That is awesome! :) Such wonderful news!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is fabulous news hun :) Glad to hear it!

TeeJay said...

Great news!! So happy for you!!

Faith said...

Woo hoo!! Now ENJOY your miracle, momma!

Liz said...

OMG I am so happy for you! That is just such wonderful news! Keep growin' little love(s)!!!

Gaffney said...

WAHOOO! So glad you posted. Many happy thoughts tonight of you and your growing little one.

ADSchill said...

SOOOO happy for you! I knew it!

Grow little baby grow!

Congrats dear!

MissConception

Mrs. Jones said...

Fantastic news!!!

Diana said...

Yes yes yes!!! Yayyyyy!!!! This is great news :)

Erica said...

That is GREAT numbers, with our twins my 3rd beta was 1295, with our singleton my beta was 1634. Cant wait to hear how your next appt goes

Babydreams2011 said...

My comment didn't show up from earlier! :( Anyway, CONGRATS!!! I checked and you have a doubling time of 37.9 HOURS, that is FANTASTIC!! VERY VERY good doubling rate girlie! I can't wait to hear your next update, I was refreshing and checking all day waiting on this update! YEEEEEEEEEEA!

Candice said...

YIPEE!!!!! Awesome, fantastic, wonderful news!!!! Yay yay yay!!!

A m a n d a said...

AHHHHH!!! I KNEW IT!!! Congratulations Sarah, you've totally made my day. You sooo deserve this. Enjoy every second girl!!

Moe said...

Thank God!!! I am so so so happy that you got some FABULOUS news!! :)

I've been waiting since early yesterday to hear the news. So glad it's happy.

I wish I could give you a hug for real :)

Joys Truly said...

Congratulations! Onward and upward!

justagirl-Krista said...

Great news! I am so happy for you!

Beeker's Mom said...

YAY! That's an awesome number.

Congrats and keep on enjoying your little one(s).