Monday, August 1, 2011

Quickie

This is going to be a quick update about my appt today because...

It's the THREE hour finale of The Bachelorette tonight. Yes, I'm one of those people who actually watch it every season :)

Three hours is WAY too long though if you ask me!

Anyways, my appointment today went pretty well! Last night my husband called the on-call nurse because I was having A LOT of cramping and was really nervous about taking my shot. Everything turned out fine though, I took the shot along with some extra strength tylenol and the nurse calmed our nerves a bit! The follicles are getting bigger, my lining is excellent and my est like tripled! So I'm getting there. They are now thinking Wednesday trigger with Friday retrieval!!! I'm really hoping Im ready by wednesday morning's appt!! I just want this to be over! They said at the latest Saturday morning for retrieval, but I have a feeling it will be Friday. I'm almost there!

Thanks for all your comments and support :) I heart you all.

And for any Bachelorette watchers....GO JP!!! :)

11 comments:

Marissa said...

Your follicles rock!!

Lauren said...

Yayy for good news! I've been wondering how it went all day, thanks for the update! <3

Chon said...

Go you good follies go!

Jos said...

It's 3 hrs? Yikes! I'm watching the men tell all from last nigth right now. Long night... :)

cdg said...

I have the same evening planned as you :) and the same hope for the winner (I love me a nice jewish boy from NY). Great news on the follie check, hoping all continues to go smoothly...

beauty and insanity wrapped into one said...

You have SOOSOO been on my mind!!! we were shopping today and i saw soo many things i would wanna get you when you have your baby shower!!! im thrilled to hear the awesome news, you were on my mind ALL day long.. keep up the great work!!!

L said...

Hooray - you are getting so close!

I thought 3 hours was pretty long too, but I watched every minute of it. I thought it was good, but it was one of the first times where I liked both guys, so I felt bad for Ben.

A m a n d a said...

Yay! You're so close! Sounds like things are aligning for a perfect cycle. Fingers crossed! Hope you enjoyed Bachelorette :)

Good Timing said...

YAY....how exciting and what good news at your appt!! :) Love the title of the post, BTW! :P Looking for good news upon my return from you! (no pressure, hehe!!)

manymanymoons said...

I saw your friend this morning at cny. :) I am so glad things are going so well. You're in the homestretch!!

Moe said...

So glad you got some good news. Hoping for even more good news for you tomorrow. :)