Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just sayin'

When I have a baby (ies) I am going to order from the online store Zulily. The ads for Zulily haunt me everyday and all day blowing up my facebook and yahoo with ads. And their stuff looks super freakin cute. So I'm going to order a truckload of products from them, which I'm sure was part of their master plan all along. Just sayin....

I'm considering opening a clothing store for infertiles. It would sell stylish clothing but with a little more "room" to grow. Similar to Maternity, but the sizes would be labeled as so: "Injection bloat," Muffin top from emotional overeating," "Bruised stomach," and so on and so forth. You get the idea. It would be lovely. Just sayin...

I am so grateful for my true friends. There is no way I could get through these days, without the outpouring of love and support I receive on a daily basis from my true friends. "Friendship isn't a big thing--it's a million little things." Love that quote. This infertility journey really shows who your true friends are. Just sayin...

Tomorrow is my appointment. I'm hoping for bigger and better news! I'm praying for a Friday retrieval, so I'll have the whole weekend to recover from it!! Wish me luck! :)

7 comments:

Faith said...

You sure did have a lot to say, lol! Zulily IS great - but look out, it's addicting and you can spend WAY too much money there...and shipping tends to be expensive and it takes FOREVER (like a month) to get any item you purchase from them...just sayin'. Lol!

Your clothing idea sounds awesome! You REALLY DO find out who your true friends are when you are at your lowest. And good luck tomorrow at your appointment! Fingers crossed for Friday being the big day:)!

Babydreams2011 said...

Best of luck.. Even though I am quiet over here, I am praying for you and cheering you on all the way!

A m a n d a said...

I love that clothing store idea. Some nice (loose-fitting) flattering pieces would be awesome! :)

GOOD LUCK!! Can't wait to hear how huge those follies are!

manymanymoons said...

You and me both with the Zulily adds. I ignore them like they are poison, but every once in awhile I peak...so cute.

I am praying for a Friday retrieval for you!! Lets plan for dinner the following week for sure. You'll deserve a good dinner out! Soooo excited for you.

Oak said...

Hope your appointment today goes great! and I have to admit, I haven't checked out Zulily at all but in my brain its mostly girl stuff. I guess I'll have to go and see. although one thing you'll realize is that its damn hard to buy cute clothes that cost more than, oh, a dollar for your kids as they outgrow them so fast it sucks! I can't wait for you to find out! :)

Emily said...

I would buy from the "Help me hide my IVF 5" line. When can I begin shopping? :)

Jenny said...

i will have to check out this Zulily...wonder if they ship to Canada.

Fingers crossed for a Friday retrieval!