- I'm terrified that after my trigger tonight, I'm going to get OHSS. I'm already soooo uncomfortable and crampy.
- I'm freaking out that I'm going to ovulate before my retrieval on Saturday. Please stay put eggs!
- I'm afraid of waking up in the middle of the retrieval and feeling everything!! I want to be OUT. Completely OUT.
- I'm so nervous that they won't get enough eggs.
- I'm also nervous that none of the eggs will fertilize.
- And my biggest and most realistic fear? That eggs will fertilize but they won't divide enough to even make it to transfer.
And there you have it girls, my fears.
My appointment this morning went well. Eggs are blown up, est levels are my highest ever, lining nice and thick!!! The perfect recipe for a baby. I'm just so scared that because everything has gone well so far, that we are waiting for the other shoe to fall. Ugh, the life of an infertile girl.
However, now that I got my fears out on paper (screen), I'm going to be excited and hopeful and think positive!!!!! :) This has to work...