Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Scared.

Tomorrow we are scheduled for our transfer! And so many emotions are rolling around. I'm scared. Mostly because today I had bad cramps that feel like severe period cramps and I noticed the teeniest drop of blood. I'm so scared that AF has decided to show up early. Tomorrow will be CD23 for me. Sometimes I have a 28 day cycle and sometimes it's a lot longer than that. So all we are hoping is that AF stays the hell away so that we can make it to transfer tomorrow! And we hoping we have some good embabies to work with...

I'm definitely going to be doing A LOT of praying tonight :) Thank you all so much for your support through this! I will update tomorrow when we get home! "We" as in our growing little family...

12 comments:

Chon said...

Hi love, you should definitely not be getting AF because all the medication you have been on is designed for optimum transfer. Ovulation day was egg pick up day so if you normally have a 12 day LP you still will. Just think day 0 as being EPU. Stay strong, talk to your clinic so that can alleviate your worries. Good luck!

Babydreams2011 said...

You are probably spotting due to the high dose of estrogen that thickens the lining OR from the egg retrieval, spotting is normal since they pierce your ovaries to get all those eggs! Best of luck and I will be checking in tomorrow! Prayers coming your way!

A m a n d a said...

I agree. I'm sure it's just you recovering from the retrieval, and that's what the blood is from too.

Good luck Sarah!! Cannot wait to hear how things go, and how many embabies are there waiting for you!! I will be praying for your family tonight...

L said...

Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm praying for you and your babies.

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

I'll be praying that tomorrow is super successful! I'm so excited for you! Hugs!

Mrs. Jones said...

Hang in there girl! I'll be thinking of you! ;)

And as for you AF...BACK OFF!

Jes G said...

please don't be scared...... it's scary for sure..... just be hopeful. tomorrow your life will change. enjoy every minute of it....and try not to stress!! i will be thinking of you!
xoxo

Diana said...

Good luck Sarah!!! I'll be thinking of u!! Everything will work out.. You got this!! Big hugs to u :)

Candice said...

Looking forward to hearing how things go! Lots of love to you guys!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you!!! I can't wait to here more when you feel up for it!

cdg said...

thinking of you and your embryos today. Hoping it all went smoothly.
Cycle buddy, my beta is 8/20, how about yours?

Jenny said...

thinking of you today...and I agree with others...you aren't getting AF...IVF is a well timed machine.
Try to relax the next two weeks and remember you are PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise)
xoxo