Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Saturday's breakfast menu? Eggs.

Well, it looks like my retrieval is going to be on Saturday. I was really hoping for Friday so I'd have the whole weekend to recover, but I do want the timing to be right, so wait I will....

Things are looking great in the egg department! I think she said I have 12 measurable with a few other smaller ones that could still be retrieved. My lining is at 11!! She said it looks like a great home for babies :) I checked my lab results when I got home and my est is the highest it's ever been! Tonight, I had to continue with meds and then tomorrow will be the trigger. I have to go back for an appt in the morning! I've never had to do a back-to-back appt. Our poor wallet. Literally.

I'm happy things seem to be moving along, just the way they should be. Maybe a little slower than I had hoped, but all we care about is a BFP in the end. Then it won't matter if it took 4 years or 14 days....










13 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for the update!! I've been stalking :) Sooo happy everything is looking so great!!

Anonymous said...

Glad things are moving along well :)

Moe said...

So glad you updated us. I'm glad you have all those eggies and a great "home for babies" cooking!! :)

At least since the retrieval is saturday the hubster should be able to go with you right???

can't wait to hear how tomorrow's appointment goes!

Chon said...

How eggciting! Ok ok I know that joke gets used a lot but come on :) Lining sounds perfect so burrow on in babies

beauty and insanity wrapped into one said...

AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats....this is SUPER EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marissa said...

Yay for trigger tomorrow!! Glad your follicles woke up and are doing their thang.

Amber said...

It really doesn't matter how long it ends up taking. You'll just be so thankful for the precious little one(s). I'm glad things are on track for a successful month!!!

bibc said...

wishing you lots of luck :)
xoxo
lis

A m a n d a said...

YAY!!! What an amazing turn around! I'm so relieved and happy that things are moving at full speed now.

Good luck with the trigger and at your appointment. So excited!

cdg said...

amazing news!!!!! good luck to you on saturday and on sunday for an amazing fertilization report. P.S. My transfer is Monday (day 3 embryos) so we will be waiting out the betas together :)

manymanymoons said...

I am so excited for you!! I wish it was Friday for you too, but what can ya do. I'll be there Friday morning so I was hoping maybe to run into you in the waiting room. :) Saturday sounds like a great day for making babies to me!

Jes G said...

best of luck for a smooth and easy retrieval!! hoping for lots of mature eggs, and of course, lots of mature embabies!!
xoxo

Jenny said...

yay!!!