Thursday, August 11, 2011

PUPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who are like "What the hell does PUPO mean?" It means I am "Pregnant Unless Proven Otherwise." :)

Transfer went great! Although only 6 of our little guys (or girls) made it to transfer. And I know you are all dying to know how many we put back.....

We have three possible babies on board!!!! HFS!!! After a lot of thinking and discussing, this was the decision we needed to make for us....

Please God, I hope some decide to stick around :) Beta is on August 22nd! We have a picture too! Which I might try to load on here later. For now I'm going to eat a big breakfast and not leave the couch. Maybe watch "Bridemaids" (because we heard it's hilarious) :) I'll fit in "Baby Mama" sometime today too, because I absolutely love that movie and it seems fitting for today :)

My husband and I thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for all the support! I've received so many emails, texts, and comments over the past few days! And I apologize if I havent gotten back to you yet. Just know your thoughts and prayers, bring tears to my eyes. And this is not just the valium talking :)

Please, babies..set up shop :)

24 comments:

manymanymoons said...

I've been thinking about you this morning. I am soooo happy for you and think you made a great decision!

Thank you also for the e-mail. It was such great info and such a huge help for us to use during our "conversation".

You are going to freaking LOVE bridesmaids. Make your husband watch too...he'll die laughing. Not a girlie movie AT ALL.

Jos said...

Oooo - exciting!!! Prayers that a couple decide to stick around!

BTW, I absolutely love that random blogger friends of mine are using HFS in conversation now. I've used it ever since my very first post years ago, and I think it's hilarious that it's catching on. :)

Diana said...

So happy for u. U deserve this and it will happen :)

Oak said...

I had a fellow blogger change the U in PUPO to "unless". I like that better - adds to the positive thinking! So excited for you guys!

A m a n d a said...

YAY!! So happy everything went well. Enjoy the afternoon on the couch while your babiesss get settled in :)

Jes G said...

only good things....positive thoughts for you and your embabies!! you are brave to put back three! it's awesome....
wishing you and your hubs an easy and uneventful 2ww.
xoxo

Mrs. Jones said...

Wonderful news! I'm so thrilled for you!!! Enjoy your day.

Bridesmaids is freaking hilarious!!!

L said...

Hooray! I hope your TWW flies by! I haven't seen Bridesmaids yet either, but I've heard it was really funny - hope you enjoy it.

Sailor's Sweetheart said...

3 is my all time favorite and lucky number!! I'm so happy that everything went so smoothly for you two. Big hugs and lots of prayers!!

beauty and insanity wrapped into one said...

the first thing i did when i woke up today--- checked your blog!!!!
congrats!! congrats!! congrats!!
this is super exciting... love on your fertility goddess a bit today... cant wait to hear more news!!! <3 xoxoxo

Liz said...

Best wishes!!!

Babydreams2011 said...

YAY!!! Sticky vibes, babydust and superglue vibes! Stick babies stick!

Baby Hopes said...

Congratulations!!! Snuggle in little ones!!!

Marissa said...

Congratulations!!!

Were you able to freeze the others?

BE LAZY and fingers crossed for you big time!

Anonymous said...

So happy and excited for you!! I hope you are relaxing today :-)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous was Danielle...forgot to post my name :-)

cdg said...

great news!!! rest up!! sending lots of sticky vibes to you...

Beeker's Mom said...

Welcome home little babies. Rest well and be sure to let them know how happy you are to have them.

Good luck to you!!

Jill Dorsey || Made with Moxie said...

So damn exciting!!!! (I can't wait to make your babies things!)

Moe said...

hellz yeah!!!!! i hope you and the babies are doing well! :)

Lonelily said...

Triplets seem to be going around lately! ;)

Candice said...

This is FREAKIN' AWESOME news!!! Yay!! Stick babies, stick!!! P.S. what does HFS mean? I tried to google it but got nada.

Good Timing said...

I love pupo! With three embies put back I know you will definitely have more than one on your hands! So excited to hear about your NFL on Aug 22!!! Xoxo

Faith said...

How in the world did I miss this one?! 3...AHHHH!! So exciting! Thinking of you, hun!